Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Rhythm Thief Developer Would Like To Make A Wii U Version And 3DS Sequel


Shun Nakamura, the producer behind the well-received Rhythm Thief and The Emperor’s Treasure has stated that he would like wo make a Wii U version of the game, along with a sequel for the Nintendo 3DS. The original Rhythm Thief and The Emperor’s Treasure for Nintendo 3DS received 76% on Metacritic.
“I would like to try on both consoles. I would especially like to create a virtual play version of the “Looting the Louvre” part because moving the body really fits into rhythm games. I have many things I would like to do for the game system and scenario. I think the sequel will exceed the original if I could realise exactly what I currently have in mind

No comments:

Post a Comment